Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Bit of Details on My Project

As of right now, I'm waiting for my gyroscope to come in as it's part of the next step of my project. I have (for the most part) figured out how to work the accelerometer, and that's why I feel like I can move onto including a gyroscope as well (see previous post for more on my accelerometer progress).


However, as I'm waiting for the gyroscope to ship in, I've found a video that resembles the basic structure of how I want my project to turn out. It's a video called Arduino Multisensor, and it's of a bunch of sensors attached to an Arduino uno on a large breadboard.


The video shows a device similar to my idea as it has multiple sensors in one device that can change and output readings according to the different circumstances. However, differently, I'd like the readings of the data to show up on the user's mobile device and show all the readings at once instead of one at a time (but there may be an option setting for otherwise).
I probably won't use the barometer or compass, but most definitely the gyroscope, accelerometer, and thermometer with others to later be determined. Moreover, as the sensors in the video are spaced out onto a breadboard, I'd hope to make mine more compact as it'll be attached to a child.

This post's purpose is to give you more of an idea of what I'm trying to do, instead of an update of what I'm actually doing at the moment. As soon as my gyroscope comes in, I'll post more on updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment